Communications and Funding Coordinator
Part-time; permanent, Wellington-based.
InsideOUT is a national youth charity seeking a Communications Coordinator for between 16 to 24 hours a week (negotiable with the applicant) to support our growing work. There is a potential for these hours to increase in future.
As InsideOUT’s Communications Coordinator you will have responsibility for overseeing our external communications through our website and social media presence, a regular newsletter and assisting with media releases. Ideally you might assist with tasks such as graphic design, photography and videography to enhance our communications.
Skills and experience desired:
- Passionate about InsideOUT’s mahi and rainbow inclusion
- Strong organisational and communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong time management skills, initiative and ability to manage competing priorities
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to honouring Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Experience using technology and social media eg. Google Docs, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Canva or other image editing/graphic design software such as Photoshop, WordPress or other website editing tools
- Experience with graphic design, photography, videography (desired but not required)
- Outstanding knowledge of rainbow communities and the challenges faced by sexual, sex, and gender minorities (preferred but further training can be provided)
- Previous experience in communications (preferred but not required)
- Familiarity with youth development (preferred but not required)
InsideOUT is an inclusive employer and we value diversity. Applications will be considered regardless of ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexuality, physical or mental ability. Work hours and locations can also be flexible. We pay above a living wage for all roles.
E-mail your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Thursday 17th June to apply.