InsideOUT is always looking for new volunteers to get involved!
We are currently seeking:
We are currently seeking up to three new Youth Board Members (under the age of 27) and have one space for an Executive Advisor on our board (over the age of 27). InsideOUT aims to be reflective of the communities we work with, and believes in providing opportunities for people from more marginalised communities to hold leadership positions within our organisation. Therefore we particularly encourage applications from Māori and Pasifika, queer and trans people of colour, trans feminine, intersex and disabled folk.
Board members are expected to:
• Be familiar with the strengths and challenges of young people of minority sexualities, genders and sex characteristics in Aotearoa.
• Representing the organisation in an official capacity as required.
• No experience is required, however knowledge of InsideOUT and the structure of governance boards would be an advantage.
• Contribute to the vision, mission, strategy and governance of InsideOUT
• Attend monthly board meetings, annual strategic planning days, and contribute time to some of our projects and events over the year (eg. hui, national campaigns, branding, fundraising).
To see a full role description please contact email@example.com
To apply, please send in a CV and cover letter by Monday 31st July. Please note this is a voluntary position.
Youth Volunteers – we are always on the lookout for youth (under 27) to join our volunteer team and help organise all the projects we run. We meet weekly in Wellington and work on campaigns, hui, resources and more. We need people with a range of skills and that great balance between organisers and creatives!
Interested in any of these roles? Got something else in mind? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a Facebook message to express your interest or get more info!